Rail Master II Radar Gun, Rail Road Radar Gun
FREE SHIPPING WITHIN THE CONTIGUOUS US IN- STOCK READY TO SHIP
<p >Designed specifically for railroad needs. Monitor speeds of engines on the open track or control speeds in hump yards. Features include low- and high-speed ranges, sensitivity (distance range) control, and display backlighting.
The Railmaster&trade can be mounted on a tripod, and is compatible with large speed display signs and personal computers (PC's).
Powered by 6 AA Nickel-Metal-Hydride (NiMH) rechargeable batteries ( user replaceable)
Standard package includes
- Radar gun (black)
- CARRY CASE
- 6 AA NiMH Rechargeable Batteries
- Railroad application operational software
- Units of measure are MPH (miles per hour) and in KPH (kilometers per hour) (user selectable)
- High, low, and tenths speed range set (low speed in whole numbers from 1 – 75 MPH [and KPH equivalent], high speed in whole numbers from 3 – 320 MPH [and KPH equivalent], and in tenths from 1.0 – 75.9 MPH [and KPH equivalent])
- Communication port (not active)
- 77.6 MPH test fork
- Operator&rsquos manual
- Two-year full warranty